Data protection information pursuant to Article 13 GDPR
Status: September 1, 2020
§ 1 General information on the processing of personal data
In the following we inform you about the processing of your personal data when using our ("Ambidexter GmbH i.L. ") website.
Personal data is defined as all data that can be directly or indirectly related to you personally, e.g. your first and last name, your address, your e-mail address or your user behaviour; cf. Article 4 No. 1 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
The person responsible for data processing in accordance with article 4 Nr. 7 GDPR when visiting the website is Ambidexter GmbH i.L., Theodor-Heuss-Allee 72, D-60486 Frankfurt am Main, E-Mail: email@example.com.
You can contact our company data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address
Ambidexter GmbH i.L.,
D-60486 Frankfurt am Main,
Please indicate the subject of your inquiry by addressing the 'Data Protection Officer'.
§ 2 Your rights as data subject
In connection with the processing of your personal data you have the following rights:
· The data subject's right of access under Article 15 GDPR;
· Right of rectification under Article 16 GDPR;
· Right of cancellation ("right to be forgotten") in accordance with Article 17 GDPR;
· Right to restrict processing under Article 18 GDPR;
· Right of notification under Article 19 GDPR;
· Right to data transferability according to Article 20 GDPR;
· The restrictions of §§ 34 and 35 of the Federal Data Protection Act (new) apply to the right of information and the right of deletion.
Furthermore, pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR in conjunction with § 19 Federal Data Protection Act (new) you have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us, contrary to the provisions of the GDPR.
§ 3 Collection and use of your personal data when visiting our website
When you visit our website, we collect the following personal data, which is necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security:
· IP address;
· Date and time of the request;
· Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);
· Content of the request (concrete page);
· Access status/HTTP status code;
· amount of data transferred in each case;
· Website from which the request comes;
· Operating system and its interface;
· Language and version of the browser software.
§ 4 Lawfulness of processing
We base the processing of your personal data on the protection of our legitimate interest in maintaining the technical functionality of the website; cf. article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1, letter f) GDPR.
§ 5 Transfer of personal data to third countries or to international organisations
A data transfer to countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) as so-called third countries only takes place if this is necessary for the operation of the website or legally required (e.g. in the case of reporting obligations), if you have given us your consent or within the scope of an order processing. If service providers are used in the third country, we ensure that the data is transferred in accordance with the level of protection guaranteed by the GDPR; see Art. 44 to 49 GDPR. In order to comply with the European level of data protection, we conclude EU standard contractual clauses with service providers in third countries.
§ 6 Storage period
Your personal data will be deleted by us immediately as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of processing. However, there may be legal storage obligations, for example commercial or tax storage obligations according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) or the German Fiscal Code (AO), which prevent immediate deletion. Insofar as such obligations exist for us with a specific period of retention, we will delete your personal data at the end of the corresponding retention period.